I'm worry..
I truly have no idea what you have been through since that news, and I dont even know where are you, how are you feeling right now. But.. trust me when I say everyone support you and stay on your side. Forever and always, including me. I wish I can be there, even just to send you a letter or a comment to let you know my support.. I wish I can be there and say that "everything's gonna be okay..".I wish that I can take all of those burdens off your shoulder, even just for once.. I wish that you can take it off yourself and think about you, for once.
I hope that there is someone stay beside you now. Someone that not going to let you alone, even if you push them, even if you say you want to be alone.. because I know as soon as you'rr by yourself, you'll definitely cry your heart out and probably break down. I want someone that you can trust, that you can be yourself with them, that you can cry in front of them. that you can rely on them..
Please, cry them all out.. you'll feel better. Please.. I would say be strong, I would say you can stand up and face everything in your life. But it will be impposible if you dont let it goes.. Let them out.. Get angry if you feel angry, cry if you want to cry..anything that let it out of you glass-heart.
You are everything to AKB, at least for me.. You do everything you can to support others, to push AKB goes forward, to be a shoulder that everyone can count on, to be the best Leader that they can have. It's time to take care of yourself and your world..and your family. Please dont think any stupid stuff like "it's your fault because you dont have time for your family.." please, I swear I'll slap you for that thought (if I can..). It's not your fault. Nothing's your fault, okay?
I wont say be strong, cuz you dont have to be.. I just want to say that I'll support you and stay beside you.
Forever and always.
No comments:
Post a Comment